Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Any suggestions on how short I should get my hair cut?

As of now, my hair falls down to about maybe 3 or 4 inches past my shoulders. I also have a cowlic near my bangs. Very annoying. Tips for that would also be helpful. Anyways, I%26#039;m thinking about getting my hair cut and possibly layered. I%26#039;ve been told that if I were get a bob, my hair would look thick at the bottom even if I straightened it. So maybe something a bit longer then a bob. Pics would be great. And if anyone has any ideas about dying my hair or highlights/lowlights, let me know. I have natural highlights and dirty blonde hair, but right now I%26#039;m more concerned about the cut.
Any suggestions on how short I should get my hair cut?
Well, When i got my hair cut above my shoulders I really regretted it. Layers are awesome, but they take time to straighten. If I were you i%26#039;dd just get a bit cut, layered and thinned. :] But everyone has a differant taste in hair so.. ^-^ Dark Hair = Awesome too, :] AND!!! i dont know about you but i like cool colors, yepp.
Any suggestions on how short I should get my hair cut?
Layered would be pretty.......but you can do more with long hair........Do not put perment color on it....get some shampoo for blonde hair........and always rince well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment