Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Creme of Nature + 2 others?

It makes my hair thick and very soft. But it also strips my hair of all it%26#039;s shine and makes it look dry.





So do you think if I used Biosilk Silk Therapy as a conditioner and Keracare Humecto as a deep conditioner that my hair will be shinier and silkier and still retain the thickness and softness that creme of nature gives it (I know that was a big run on sentence).





By the way, I%26#039;m using the Kiwi Citrus one. And I have relaxed/african-american textured hair.
Creme of Nature + 2 others?
yes, creme of nature does dry out your hair!! not sure why youd use the silk therapy as a condtioner unless ur refering to the biosilk conditioner but i recommend keracare hydrating detangling shampoo followed by the humecto conditioner.ive never heard of a shampoo/conditioner making ur hair fall out so you will retain ;your thickness

No comments:

Post a Comment