Wednesday, March 25, 2009

When I diffuse my hair my roots don't curl. Can u help?

I%26#039;m not good at diffusing my hair. My roots are never curly like the rest of my hair. What can I do about it?





Also, Does it matter whether or not the gel I use is meant to enhance curls. Or should I use mousse, or both...
When I diffuse my hair my roots don%26#039;t curl. Can u help?
I flip my head completely upside down so that my long hair is resting on the surface of something; a good example of this would be a towel placed over the counter in your bathroom or even over your bed. This keeps the weight of your hair from pulling the curl out of the upper half as you diffuse. Also, be sure to scrunch tightly, bringing your hands all the way to your scalp.





I prefer mousse to gel, but the main thing these products do is lock in moisture, which is what makes the curls stick better. Use whichever works best for the way you style your hair. If you blow dry really vigorously, for example, a gel is going to provide better %26quot;stick%26quot; so the hairs don%26#039;t frizz out. On the other hand this can look a little to %26quot;sculpted%26quot;.
When I diffuse my hair my roots don%26#039;t curl. Can u help?
I have the same problem. My roots don%26#039;t curl because my hair is very soft. I%26#039;ve noticed that if I use mousses and gels that aren%26#039;t specifically for curly hair they tend to straighten my hair out some. Mousse is best near the scalp and gel at the ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment