Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What hairstyle should i get next?

currently, my hair is blonde, dirty blonde not beach blonde %26amp; with a hint of strawberry (; my hair length is about to my chest with %26quot;side bangs%26quot; that arent really side bangs anymore because they go down to the end of my jaw. i dont want anything EXTREME, just cute. my face is long and i dont want to change the color or get any highlights, just a new cut.





thanksss.
What hairstyle should i get next?
You sound just like my little sister! She was having trouble getting a haircut and she finally got one and it looks adorable. What she did was she pretty much texturized and layered it so it looked like a cute style. I don%26#039;t know if you%26#039;ve ever watched Gilmore Girls, but Rory has these bangs that are just about eye length and are curled under. My sister did that and then got lots of cute layers at a bob-style length. It looks really good. If you remember Hilary Duff in her younger days...just look up Hilaru Duff at 15 to get some really nice hairstyles.

No comments:

Post a Comment